Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Three Days Late

But all my complaints come from the days following Valentine's Disease (also known as "Flowers and Chocolate Are Triple The Fucking Price Day").

I slept through V-Day, for your information. Best sleep I've ever had, but my plan of avoiding all the fuckers who celebrate V-Day failed miserably, concerning I didn't sleep through the day before or the day after. And I wish I had.

My "special Valentine's Day message to all the couples" was nothing more than the words "SHUT THE FUCK UP". And I spoke for a lot of people. And I'm happy because of it, but it didn't work. They didn't shut up. Nor will they ever.

Love isn't something that should be bragged about this constantly. Valentine's Day is just another fucking day, it's not the only day you can love your significant other. Hell, what about us? The ones without significant others? Especially me, Joey Shyfaggot over here who can't ask out a girl to save his fucking life. I'm not celebrating the bullshit alternative. No Singles Awareness Day for me, I'm already "SAD" enough.

There needs to be more cynicism in the world. What the fuck made everyone so lovey-dovey and happy-slappy and sucky-fucky all of a sudden?

Maybe someday I'll tell her my true feelings. Even though we had a long conversation on Valentine's Day (for her, at least, I was still on the 13th), nothing came out of it. And looking back, I wish I had said SOMETHING. Like I had planned.

Joey Shyfaggot. That's me.

1 comment:

Pretty Hips. said...

Lol.
Gotta love that character.